Emma's sting, It is really quite a big one.
We have had a few boo boos today. Well Justin is feverish and just laying around, he says his tummy doesn't hurt, so I am not sure why the fever? Just hope no body else gets it. Emma and I have flushed two wasps today and when she went outside to greet Ashley from the bus she got stung (or whatever it is a wasp does, bites??). When Emma gets hurt she SCREAMS, you would have thought her legs and arms were all broken by her blood curdling scream, But no just a wasp bite. Poor girl, she is so dramatic. Anyway she did not want her picture taken and was screaming even more at Ashley trying to snap some pictures of her. So with the warmer much anticipated weather comes some draw backs also. We have a terrible wasp problem, I don't know if it is just here or what, but we have lots of friends who have them, and the church is swarming with them. Ashley got stung at church last summer. that was a fun one. I think I will still take the warm weather and the wasps over winter any day, And it is a nice day outside, finally!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment