I finally got a picture of Ryan farming. It was too cold to get out and take any close ups though. The wind was horrible yesterday, but I have noticed it really melts any left over snow quickly, so that is one good thing about all the wind. The picture is of Ryan and Justin finishing some grain drilling. He finished the sugar beet planting and I never got a picture of that, he did it in record time this year. I have such a talented husband, I bet he is the fastest sugar beet planter in the WORLD!!!!!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You just gotta love GREEN!!
Looks like you're back to single parenthood yourself there! Gotta love spring when they're super, super busy, right? I do have to say, I'm excited to move to Utah to be a little closer to you. Do you ever make it down there? For sure you'll have to come visit sometime though. I miss you! It's sad I never see you...but one nice thing, if we drive back and forth to Connell, we can see you too! :)
Post a Comment