Emma pointed out that she didn't have her picture on the blog lately so I thought I would dedicate one whole blog just to Emma. Emma likes to stay up late and sleep in even later. (she takes after her mother). She likes to play outside, but only for a little while. She always wants to have mom and Emma time. She has a very vivid imagination which gets her into a lot of trouble and also makes her have scary dreams about swiper the fox and Ashley taking away her toys, these dreams are very real to hear. Emma is very loud. She screams when she doesn't get her way and has been accused of being spoiled. Emma is a very good babysitter and loves to help take care of Claire, not Justin, only Claire. She likes having friends and does not like playing by herself. She is always begging Ashley to play with her. Emma loves doing puzzles and playing any kind of games. Emma is a couch potato, if I would let her she would watch TV all day and all night long, it doesn't matter what it is, she will watch it! Emma is a great helper for mom and loves washing dishes and sorting laundry, but dislikes setting the table. She is starting to read and cant wait for Kindergarten to start. Emma has the BEST laugh ever, it is contagious, she starts laughing and then we all start laughing, this is one of my most favorite things about Emma, she can always make her mama smile. Emma is the best 5 year old in our family. We love her very much!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
So does Emma go to school next year. She will be with Wes.
Okay, I just got caught up on your blog! Love it! Loved reading about Miss Emma. She and I could be great friends if we lived a little closer. She and I could watch TV for hours together and be dramatic together! lol! Hey, and for that matter, McKay and Justin could be great friends too...I do not want to imagine the messes they'd make together though!
When's Ashley's big production? What play are they doing? I can't wait to see pictures of that! I'm sure she'll do great at her line! :)
Post a Comment