Today we went to the book fair at the school. I had to work there this afternoon. I split the day with Kristen. I watched her boys in the morning while she worked and she took Justin in the afternoon while I worked. I kept Emma and Claire with me. Emma looked at books the whole time and then went out on recess with Ashley so that was really fun for her. The time passed quickly which was good for me. I let each of the kids get a book, Ashley got a High School Musical one, Emma got one with 5 different princess stories in it, Justin got one about Thomas the Train, and Claire got a super cute one called Me and My Dad. So kind of a fun day for the kids.
Ashleys auditions went well yesterday. She got a part (everyone got a part that auditioned). She gets to be a skunk, along with 6 or 8 other little skunks. She didnt realize that she was actually going to be a skunk animal, she thought they just called them skunks, She was a little dissapointed. But the worst was when she realized that she wasnt going to get to wear real makeup, just like black and white makeup. Anyway it was kind of funny, but she is still very excited. She has two rehearsals and then the show on Friday, my kind of practicing! I will keep you posted on how it all goes.
Tonight is enrichment meeting, they are talking about how to become an 8 cow woman, (you know like from the movie Johnny Lingo). I am excited it is a dinner and a couple of speakers and I think it will be good, I need the kind of pep talk to keep me going and remember the important things in life, being a mommy and a wife. It will be fun to get out too.
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Tuesday
Posted by Countrylivn' at 5:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds like a busy day. I'm just hang out waiting for the shower to start. I hope they aren't expecting games. I hate shower games. Have fun at enrichment.
Keep all your ideas from enrichment because I need them!!
WOW it looks like you have been busy blogging lately. Thats too funny about the play because I think we had that same play and I was the skunk also.
Post a Comment