Friday, April 4, 2008

Shaggy


Justin was getting kind of shaggy on top, I have been trying to get around to a hair cut for almost 2 weeks now and it just never happens. Ryan was home early enough to help yesterday. Ryan distracts while I cut. It works out good. Actually this time Ryan did some of the cutting. He did the buzzing part I did the scissoring part. Justin is really good at getting a hair cut and he actually really likes it. He looks like a handsome missionary now.

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

So cute! Aren't little boys getting hair cuts frequently so fun? I'm obsessive about McKay getting his hair cut. I hate hair on the ears, it drives me nuts! I'm glad that Justin sits so well for you. McKay's getting easier all the time, but we bribe him with fruit snacks or candy. :)

Holly said...

Learn how to do this and then give me all the advice ok? I still haven't even cut Caroline's hair and she'll be 3 in July. Too bad I won't be able to get by like that with Austin or he'll look like a hippy. ha ha