Ashley on stage doing her part.
This is some of the things that go on while we wait for Ashley at her play rehearsal. The kids enjoy playing in the bleachers, we are pretty much the only ones there so they can roam around quietly, (sort of quietly). Ashley is doing good, she actually has a line, I cant remember what it is so we haven't practiced it but she is excited to get to say something. It has been fun to go and watch. I took Justin in his underoos (no diaper) and we were in the bathroom 3 different times in 1 hour, so I put a diaper on him. I am so lazy when it comes to potty training. I think he just likes to go in the bathroom, but he did go every time?? He is so busy, I had a rough time keeping track of him at tumbling, I guess a big gym is not enough room for him, he has to roam the halls of the school too.
Emma and Ashley learned some cool new tricks at tumbling. They are getting really good, just in time to be done with the class I guess. This morning we have to run some wrenches down to Ryan at the farm. He forgot to get them when he left early this morning. I thought I was going to get to stay home, not the case I guess.

1 comments:
Claire is getting so cute. I never do those play things. I probably should but then I would have to go watch. I haven't even thought about potty training Ren. I'm surprised you are so successful.
Post a Comment