So I have sort of enjoyed being quarantined with strep throat, I couldn't go to scouts, which is sad, but happy too, but I have felt really good so I got a lot of stuff done around the house. I got the living room painted, it turned out good, it is brown. I told Ryan I wish I would have painted it a dark yellow, he said it is just fine brown, leave it alone. I like to change paint colors often. It is fun and something that I really enjoy doing, sounds weird I know, but it is my thing, I really get a re-charge out of decorating and re doing everything, I wish I could take some classes on it, that would be cool, anyway, I will post pictures when I have time to sit down and figure out this computer again. So the kids are good, no one is sick, I have been sooo careful not to breath on them, and we have been using lots of Lysol and Clorox wipes on everything and I think it has helped.
I guess I don't have much to post, we spent the day making chicken enchiladas for the Blue and Gold Banquet tomorrow night. (It is a scout thing) I will be glad when we get it done. We made 10 pans of them, we are also having strawberry shortcake so we sliced 16 pounds of strawberries, it was quick. Kristen (the other den leader) came and did most of it. In the morning I will go get the balloons and do all of the decorating and then hopefully just have to show up for the banquet tomorrow night. I got a babysitter for the kids because I want Ryan to come and help take care of Claire while I am busy with food and stuff. Also I have to present a couple of awards to some of our boys and I have never done it before, so I also need him there for the moral support. I told him a little fib though, I told him it started at 6:30 and it really doesn't start until 7:00 so he will hopefully be on time, we will see. Justin is needing me.
Friday, April 18, 2008
In my time off
Posted by Countrylivn' at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I told Eric if he didn't show up tonight by 4:30 tonight, I'm leaving without him. I hate to leave him but I get tired of being late to EVERYTHING!!
Post a Comment