Justin, Clay, Serena, and Emma working hard at pre school.
This morning was preschool. Emma's favorite day of the week. She loves preschool. We hosted it at our house this week and It wasn't a very exciting lesson, mainly just coloring and writing, but there was lots of playing afterwards which was tons of fun. These are pictures from last week, I haven't posted them because I thought I should ask their mom if I could post pictures of her kids on the www. Anyway she said that was OK. Pre school was at their house last time they learned about the number 5, so fun!
We had to cancel scouts because the church is being cleaned, we would have held it outside but it is raining today, which we need. So no scouts again. Ashley has practice for the play after school so we will go watch that instead of scouts and then go from there to tumbling. We only have one more week of that, which will be sad. The girls love it. Ryan is working in Richfield today he came in for lunch with Grandpa also, that was fun for the kids to see papa. There was a funeral today for a guy that Ryan knows so he stayed around to go to that. He died unexpectedly, he has two young children but is not married. Too sad. I hear Claire awake that wasnt a long enough nap.

1 comments:
You just got to love Emma's raised eyebrows.
Post a Comment