Thursday, April 10, 2008

Living with Incredibles




I live with the incredibles, every day something incredible happens. Ashley came up stairs and said, "Mom the most amazingest thing just happened to me," It was so cute, she lost another tooth on top. It just kind of fell right out, it was loose, but I hadn't even wiggled it once yet. I like those kinds of teeth pulling. I told her she cant have any more come out until she grows some others back in.
Emma found the Halloween costumes and was trying some on. Dosent she make a great Violet? Emma had preschool on Tuesday. She loves it. They talked about the number 5. She did good writing it and spelling it. She is such a good student. She also got this generic Polly Pocket that she wanted me to post. Emma loves taking pictures and is saving her money for her own camera. So far she has 16 cents. She is always looking for something to do to earn money. I have to explain to her that she doesnt get paid to do her regular chores (bed making picking up toys, etc) She has to do a job for me or dad and then she can get paid. So Ryan has her check the horses water and give them two scoops of grain every day and then she can get a quarter. He wanted to give her a penny and I said that is not enough, so he said ok, ok, a dime. I told him she will be 34 before she earns enough money for the camera. So it is a quarter. She is pretty determined so we will see how she does.

Emmas cheepy polly pocket

0 comments: