Saturday, April 26, 2008

Funny picnic

Justin couldnt look at me because the sun was too shiny in his eyes, but there is his spoon.

Claire didnt have a hat to keep her ears covered so I took Ashleys headband and put it over Claires ears, do you think it helped???







We went out to get Justin off the tractor with Ryan, and decided to have a picnic too, it is a whopping 49 degrees outside, what better picnic weather then that! Anyway I left in such a hurry that I forgot to bring any forks or spoons with us. We had quite the collaboration of utensils. Ryan found a couple in his pickup glove box, they were not very clean to say the least, but they worked. Ashley used the serving spoon and I used Claire's baby spoon, Emma had a good plastic spoon, Ryan used a fork that was missing its middle parts, Justin...well he didn't eat two bites anyway, so he didn't need a fork. He was too busy checking things out. It was a funny lunch anyway, we were just happy to spend it together!! Fun times!

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

That's alot of fun!!

Anonymous said...

Your picnic looked fun. I bet your kids will remember it longer because of the special spoons.

Holly said...

How fun! At first glance I thought you meant not to pack utensils for a creative picnic. Does Idaho ever warm up? :)

Jenni said...

When Alex my oldest had his first birthday party we had the whole family over for dinner.We didn't realize that we didn't have enough utensils. My bro in law and his gf ended up eating with baby spoons. Needless to say I got a huge set of silverware for Christmas that year. What's even funnier is that my in laws tell that story everytime they give a wedding present and they always give silverware.