Thursday, April 10, 2008

General Conference

Conference was so good this time. I loved being able to sustain our prophet in the Solemn Assembly. I know that he is a Prophet of God. What a great man, and also his counselors.
We spent most of the weekend at grandma Telfords. Uncle Bobby, Aunt Sara, Uncle Cody, and girlfriend were all there. It was fun to see them and the kids enjoyed playing with Jaci, I don't think she enjoyed it all that much though. Justin insists on beating every body up. I don't think he realizes what a pip squeak he is, one day some one is going to hit back and then maybe he will quit being so mean. Ashley and Emma got to spend the night Saturday night. They had fun with Cody's girlfriend. She was very nice to them and put up with all of their silly girl stuff. Ryan and I just had Justin and Claire for Sat. night and Sun. morning. It was nice to only have two, but we both agreed that we had chosen to keep the WRONG two. Grandma got the easy ones!! Just kidding, Justin and Claire are good too. It was a nice relaxing weekend, it is hard to get up on Monday morning and get back to work, well it is hard for me to let Ryan go back to work, he doesn't seem to mind going back too much.

Justin and Claire Ready for Conference

0 comments: