Saturday, April 19, 2008

So Long, Farewell

Dad, Milo, and Ashley

We said goodbye to a dear horse friend this morning. I was a little sad, but glad too. We are selling Milo. He was our first colt born, the same time as Ashley was born, so he is 7 years old. He has finally become a good rope horse that Ryan has roped on. Ryan just doesn't get to rope enough to keep him, and we are getting quite a bit out of him (the real reason for selling $$$). I just have a hard time getting attached to these horses and animals. I don't know who is going to buy him so I hope he is taken care of which is the scary part, I have watched black beauty too many times! He left at 7:30 this morning and I made all the kids get up and dressed (sort of dressed) so we could take pictures and all say good bye. We will miss our Milo horse dearly.


The kids with Milo

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Too sad!! I don't see too much snow!!

Mikaela said...

You got rid of your Milo! I hope he went to at least a good home...if you need my Milo you're welcome to him, but he's kinda shy around kids and noise...how he manages with McKay is a very good question!