Monday, April 21, 2008

Ashley and Claire






Last Thursday I was doing all of the shopping for the Blue and Gold Banquet and so Emma and Justin went to grandmas for the day so I could get it all done. Anyway that left me with Claire and then Ashley after school. We didn't spend much time at home, we went down to play with cousins before they had to go back to Nevada, and we picked up Emma and Justin. Emma cries every time I show up to grandmas and says I don't want to go. I told her we aren't going yet we can play for a while. The while turned into 10:00 that night. Ryan was finishing planting one field and needed help moving to the next field so Justin and I went and picked him up and took him back to his pickup. Justin enjoyed a short ride in the tractor. I took my camera just to take some pictures of spring planting and went to get Ryan and left it at grandmas, so I will have to try again another day. It was a fun LONG day.

Claire not sitting up so well.

upside down Ashley

0 comments: