Thursday, April 10, 2008

Best Buddies, sort of...




Justin and Claire are always in something together. I think it is more like I put Claire down and Justin gets right up next to her. She pretty much cries at the sight of him now. He is always trying to pick her up and kiss on her, not gently, He always is trying to get his arms around her, or behind her, or just trying to touch her. She sees him coming from a mile away and will start to cry. It reminds me so much of the relationship that I had with my older brother Kollin. If Kiley and I ever started screaming or crying my mom would automatically yell, "Kollin, leave the girls alone" Then I think he would have to go in with her and she would alow him to poke and tease her, He was always putting his arms around, touching, being obnoxious just because it was fun to hear us scream I guess. Now I have a son the same way, does that mean I have to allow him to come and pick on me so he will leave the girls alone?

1 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Will that be a judge of how good a mother you are? If you allow your son to poke you and tease you?? You're baby is getting so big. Can't wait to see you!!