Here they are, I wish I could have gotten them digital so I could just post them, but I couldn't, So I just took a picture of them on the wall. You cant really see them very good, but I was pleased, Claire was so happy that day, it was a good day for pictures. I had to take a picture of Claire by herself because of the glare. And I thought all of them were close up, but I guess not, sorry mom.
Today I think spring fever hit. I have been cleaning like a mad woman. I like it when I get this way, I just wish it would happen more often. I even cleaned the stove/oven. I was going to take a picture, but I thought that might be a little to silly to post, but it does look good! We got the girls room all put together. They decided they didn't want bunk beds anymore, which is fine with me, I can not make a bunk bed, and neither could they apparently. I have been saving a few of my favorite school works of Ashley's so I could put them in a binder for her, (like a scrapbook, but with out doing all of the cutesy scrap booking, I'm not good at that). I finally got it started, well and finished for now until she brings home more save able homework. I am excited to have that going now.
I am glad to be done with some big projects, now what am I going to do tomorrow....

6 comments:
I think you should post pics of your cleaning....I wanna see what your house looks like! Also, super cute wall! Love it! The pictures turned out so cute. Did you go to a studio or just have a photographer take them? Btw, I just think little Claire is a doll!
Good job on the pics! You got all of the kids to look too at the camera! That's a successful picture any day. I like you quote under the pictures of your kids. Cute idea!
Did you get the girls' dresses at Target? I almost bought that dress for Summer. So cute. We should come there and get our pics taken by your photographer. Actually we should just go anywhere and get it done.
Nice family pictures Mijken. I need to get those done sometime in the near future (although we just had one in nov. but we always do one before christmas and so we are always in long sleeves so i thought we shoud do a spring summer one this yr especially since Gracee has changed so much sinc Nov.)
I love your family pictures and the way you arranged them on the wall with the saying. Very nice, good job!
Mijken - It looks great! I love the pictures of your kids! You look great too! How fun!
Post a Comment