Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday Business

Claire ready to go to the Easter Party at Ashleys school























I thought I ought to post something today, I should be working but I would rather do this instead. Today has been busy. Ashley had her Easter Party this afternoon, we just had to bring the cookies, that was easy. It was fun the easter egg hunt was in the class because we still have TONS of snow, and almost just as much mud. Anyway it was fun, Emma and Justin got to find some eggs too. I am glad it is done. We have our ward pinewood derby tonight. Ryan wanted cookies for the prizes so this morning I baked like 9 dozen cookies, there's a tummy ache for you! Anyway I think we are ready, our car needs its wheels put on and then we will be ready. We have family pictures in the morning at 9:00 am what was I thinking when I made that appointment? I have hairbows to make still for the pictures. I guess that is my sign to quit blogging and GET TO WORK! The pictures are of the kids playing with their computers, they get them out every once in a while, it is like a new toy all over again. Emma is playing her barbie computer, Justin is taking his Thomas computer apart, sounds about right, I dont know what is up with his hat??

4 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

Exciting days. Did you hear that Ki is having a girl!! Send me the bow making instructions.

Jane Clark said...

Ashley looks just like a Neilson! She looks like a little Tricia! Too funny. I can't beleive you have 4 kids. How do you do it?? You look exactly the same, serioulsly! I really miss the country! Your kids must have the best time! I love your blog, I will be visiting often!

Holly said...

You make their hair bows, 9 doz cookies, pinewood derby, and have family pictures?! Hats off to you Mijken!

Summer Freeman said...

Mijken send me the recipe for the hair bows!!