This week is Ashley's birthday, on Wednesday. She is so excited she cant hardly stand it! Ryan has her stage all built downstairs, he has to put the trim on and I have to do the curtains and hopefully it will be done before her birthday because she has a BIG production to put on for us. We had to narrow her "shows" down to a once a week occurrence, they are fun but you can only sit through so many, and she charges money, real money, her prices are steep! I will be sure to post a picture of the stage and the star performer later.
Emma had a talk in Primary yesterday, she would not memorize it, just the first line so Ryan had to help her with the rest, I think he was more nervous than she was. I had to go to Ward Conferences in two other wards for Young Women's, so I didn't get to see it. Ryan said she did a good job though.
Justin is Justin. He was pretty upset this morning when he woke up late and didn't get to see dad before he went to work. I do not like this daylight savings time, it is soooo hard to adjust to, especially the kids.
Claire is good, she is such a perfect baby. She is really shy, it is so cute when she smiles at you, but she always turns away because she is so shy especially with Ryan. I told him she is flirting with him, he doesn't think she knows how to flirt yet, she does though at least with daddy.
Ryan is working, like usual, he has a big Elders quorum party this weekend. It is a pinewood derby. Everyone is really excited, we are nervous. I'm sure it will be good, but some of these men get really into it and I don't want any hurt feelings, or fights ,or worse, when someones car doesn't win the race. Silly isn't it. Ryan has our car all cut out it needs sanded and a paint job, I guess that is my job? Should be fun. We have a busy week ahead and spring break is next week, that will be nice to have Ashley around.

3 comments:
Tell Ashley happy birthday. She is getting a stage for her birthday? That is so foreign to me, but I know Wyatt would love it. Have a good week.
Mijken, you should video her shows and put them on your blog. Then she can charge people to watch them over the internet. Start making some real cash.
Happy Birthday Ashley!-- Aunt Sara
How fun for Ashley! I had one of those days today too.
Post a Comment