

We were actually early for church yesterday, it was nice for a change. We didnt all get to stay for all of the meetings. Emma, Claire, and I are all coughing our heads off still. Claire just got it Saturday, poor thing. It is so sad to see her be sick, she just moans and looks awful. Hopefully she will feel better soon. She also had her first tastes of rice cereal. She is a good eater! We are just staying home today, trying to get feeling better. Ryan is around, sort of, he is driving loads of barley from here to Gooding. Ashley is planning her birthday, she is so excited. I dont know what we are getting her yet. She wants some camping stuff, lantern, tent, etc. She is ready for summer already. I wish we could just get some spring weather. I cant think of too much else going on here today. Just hanging out, I need to look at scout stuff for this week, and laundry, fun, fun!
4 comments:
Do you think Claire looks like you? I think she looks exactly like you. Hope you start feeling better.
Cute pics!! So glad that your blogging. Alot of your friends are blogging
Hey, I'm so glad you're blogging! I left a note on Erica's blog to tell you to get your rear in gear...actually I was much nicer, and since I don't have to persuade you to do so, I will shut up! Anyways, I subbed today in Ms. Cloud's room today....she's back teaching in Connell. She had an old annual, so the kids were cracking up looking at our old pictures. It was pretty funny!
Anyways, your kids are so cute. I can't believe how big your baby is. TIme sure flies when you have little ones, doesn't it? Anyways, I'll be checking in on you more now that I can! So glad you're around!
Hey, I am so glad you are blogging now. What a cute family you have. Its kind of funny because I had searched for you before and wound up in Trish's blog and read about you having a red headed baby girl. I think you had her the day after I had my red headed baby girl. Anyways I am glad you have joined the blogging world and I can semi-keep in touch with ya now.
Post a Comment