Friday, March 21, 2008

Hair Bows



















The kids all started playing so well together and it was quiet and I realized I had some time to do something fun so I made a couple hair bows. I had found this spring break ribbon, I don know if you can see it very well, but it was so cute, and since we are on spring break I thought I ought to make them. This is my latest and greatest hobby, I am always trying to find new things to do and create, as if having four kids isn't enough already. This is really fun, I can even make them to go on Claire's little headbands. Notice my cute little helper, don't let the cute smile deceive you, she has not wanted to nap today, I hope she isn't trying to wean herself out of one of her naps already.

5 comments:

David and Kira said...

Wow, you're really good! Those are so cute!

The Waters Clan said...

Love the bows. I don't think crafty is in my expertise. Funny thing is that when Gracee was born they had taken her picture and she came back with a bow in her hair, so I think my sister-in-law brought some ribbon that night that would match her going home outfit and guess who ended up making the bow...my husband. he did such a great job, he ended up making several for the rest of the babies in the family. (he would kill me for putting this on here, hehe)

Countrylivn' said...

I think we dont give the men in our lives enough credit do we! I always love it when Ryan helps get the kids dressed and ready, especially for church, he used to do that when they were little, and with out fail he would put their dresses on backwards, he always put the buttons in front, so funny, atleast they try. Maybe your husband will be the one to do Gracees hair for school, wouldnt that be nice!!

Summer Freeman said...

I still haven't gotten the instructions for them. We are having an Easter party at our house today. Hopefully mom and dad will come

Jenni said...

Those are really cute. I like the spring break ribbon. What a great project.