I thought I ought to put some pictures of our super cute children on the blog, I am sure there will be many more to come. We have 3 cute girls and one wild boy. Our little Claire was born in September and has some red,red hair. I dont know where it came from but it is red! They are a bit bigger now, she is 5 months old, Ashley is on the left and is almost 7 (next week), Emma is 5 and Justin is 2. They were helping me with some baking, what a crew! We are always up to something at our house!
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cute face Emma!! I'm so glad that you are blogging. Do you know all your friends blogs. I have some of them if you want them.
Welcome to the 21 century. I'm so excited to see you blogging, I have somewhere else to go. Now we just need to get Kiley to start. I guess we will give her another year.
Beware of redheads! They tend to be handfuls, trust me on this one! hehe!
I love Emma's hair...she looks so grown up. I cannot believe that you have an almost 7 year old. When did we get old enough to have those? I know, Charie's going to show up at the reunion w/ a 9 year old....wow, wow, WOW!!!!!!!
I'm just so happy you're blogging! :)
Post a Comment