Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Let it snow??




Yes, it is snowing AGAIN! Just when I thought spring was coming it snows again. It was hard not to like it though, the flakes were those HUGE Idaho flakes, It looks like cotton balls falling from the sky. I am sure it will turn to rain as it gets warmer, I guess I should say I hope it turns to rain! We have a road side clean up today with the scouts so I hope it doesn't rain too much. I had to take Ryan to the dairy this morning and so I took a couple pictures while we were there. The kids are good, Ashley wasn't even that disappointed when she saw the snow this morning, I think she is just getting used to the fact that summer might never come! Emma and Justin are climbing all over the desk, I guess they need some mommy time. Have a nice spring day!

3 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

How's your water supply there? Is this the lastest Spring you've had in a long time?

wyomingerica said...

I was thinking that too, have you ever had a winter like this. Are you coming for Kam's birthday. Kiley is, I guess Jason is in the calving season.

Michelle said...

Hello Telford family...How are you doing? Sorry I do not check my blog very often and I am going to be better at that. I IT has started snowing here in twin also today...CRAZY is it not March??? Well I am greatful for you guys...It was good to hear from you Mijken. I just passed my final Nursing Exam this morning. We have lost over 50% of our class the last few years so I feel super blessed that I am now going to be able to be a Nurse. I can not believe your family is getting so big. I want to come visit you guys but until then I just want you to know that I was thinking about you...Love Michelle Schmidt PS GRADUATION is May 8th at 7 pm. You are totally invited it is going to be at the Fine Arts building on Campus...