Today we got to make some hair bows and flower head bands. I just love it, it is so fun, I love doing fun girly stuff. I was trying to post a picture of Claire with all of them, I think we made 5 today. A friend came over and she got way into it and made like 6 or 7 for her little girl. It is so much more fun to do with friends. Anyway here is Claire and I, I guess she does kind of look like me, poor girl. She has got her beautiful red hair though, I just love it! It just needs to GROW, GROW, GROW!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Girly stuff
Posted by Countrylivn' at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Mijken -
I did have Mr. Colliver! How funny! :)
It is so great to hear from you - and really fun to see pictures of your kids! I can't believe how big they are! Claire is adorable (love her name, by the way!!) and I think she does look like you - a Nielson at least! :)
Take care -
Marcie
tAKE SOME PICS OF YOUR BOWS
That is such a cute picture! She really is cute...love the red hair!
Btw, I was cracking up at the Mr. Colliver thing. Not to expose too much on your blog, but were you in the class where we wrote the letter to the SEattle Sl** Acadamy? LOL
C-O-L-L-I-V as in Victor, E-R
I think you need a blog on how to make bows for those of us who are not so crafty. Poor Gracee could sure use some new bows.
LOL Jane! I'd TOTALLY forgotten about that!!!!!!!!!!! I'm over here just dying.....all I can say in response to that is, Mr. Cobb! Mr. Cobb!!!
Post a Comment