Ashley had one of those days today. She spilled her lunch tray all over herself, (tomato soup, applesauce) Yeah it was all over her shirt. She had to wear the spare class t-shirt home. Anyway then getting off the bus she slipped and fell right on her hands and knees. She was crying outside, she couldn't get her boots out of the mud to walk in. Poor kid.
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor girl! That's a rough, rough day! Too bad those days still occur sometimes into adulthood! I wish they didn't!
What is your calling now? Are you in the Stk YWs?
I also agree about daylight savings....I HATE IT! It doesn't help that we're leaving for Utah, so now we'll be 2 hours ahead of what our normal clocks are telling us....UGH!
Talk about a rough day, did you make some cookies for her?
Oh poor girl...I hate days like that...
Even though she had a rough day she still looks beautiful in her picture...
Post a Comment