Saturday, March 22, 2008

MUD








The kids went out today to play in the mud. That is pretty much what it came down to. The girls went and got their bikes out of the shed and I think all of the bikes shrunk, because I know my kids didn't grow, haha. Emma rode Ashley's, and Justin is on Emma's. The never ending saga of children growing and growing much too big for last years...everything. I just washed every ones coats, snow pants, and gloves yesterday. I was hoping to put them away for the year, not so I guess. It doesn't look like the end is in sight either, look at all the snow still to melt!! So for now we enjoy the mud, oh the joys of living in the great state of IDAHO!!!

1 comments:

wyomingerica said...

You have alot of snow, that is crazy. Even wyoming doesn't have snow like that. I have tulips up! It did however snow last night. We woke up to about an inch of snow.