So I have been wanting to post something all day, and haven't come up with anything. My days are usually filled with, "oh I should post that on the blog" but today, nothing. I guess I should start with the last part of yesterday, Scouts. It was CRAZY. As usual, but fine, it is done at least. Then Ashley and Emma are in tumbling on Wed. evenings, just what I needed to add to the end of my already crazy Wednesdays. Tumbling is fun though, the girls like it, and Ashley needs it, she is not to bendy, or athletic at all. Emma can do kart wheels around her. Then evening routine, dinner and homework all of that. I was exhausted by 9:00 and went to bed, well tried to anyway.
This morning we had to sign on our operating loan, I guess that means we are going to farm again this year. haha. The weather was terrible, the roads were just as bad as they have been all winter. The snow was totally drifting again. It rained and then froze and snowed on top so it was super slick driving. I wish we could have stayed home but we couldn't. It has mostly all melted now. See what I mean I really do have nothing to post how boring. Well I am excited to watch the Celebrity Apprentice, should I be admitting that out loud. Ryan got into it because it has Trace Atkins on it, and he has made it to the final two! Anyway so now we have to go through two hours of ridiculous drama from two other players, one of who was voted off a long time ago, and listen to them debate and then finally find out who wins. Don't we just love reality TV. I also love to watch Biggest Loser, so maybe I do like the reality TV, don't tell anyone. My mother in law taped it and I just finished watching it, we were busy Tues. night, so I didn't get to watch it then. It was good I wish they had a Biggest Loser for people who need to lose smaller amounts of weight, not 100's of pounds, just like 20 pounds, then I could go on (with all of my kids of course) and loose all my weight! I think those people who are on the show really are getting so much more than a chance at a large amount of money, they are getting their lives back, who can put a price on that. OK, OK, so I have blabbed on enough. My husband told me he would read my blog more if I didn't write so much. I get his point after this one. Isn't he so sweet!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Reality TV
Posted by Countrylivn' at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I like appretice too!! And biggest loser. Wish I could go on there and lose 100 pounds!!
I love the biggest loser also. I hate how the guys have teamed up against the girls. I really think a girl should win this year! Aaron won't watch it with me because he says the host drives him crazy. Sounds like you are super busy!
I am totally into The Biggest Loser. I love it! This is my first season watching it and I am so into it I don't let the girls take a nap on Tuesdays and put them to bed early so I have no interuptions. Good Mom, huh??? I think the guys a total buttheads for a lot of reasons. I wish so bad that Brittney could come back and win it all. I can totally feel her pain. I can totally sympathize with her I am the same as her when I diet, run,run, run, run and drop nothing. I also think her and Bernie should hook up! :) Don't you think those men cry like a bunch of little girls. OMG! I want to smack them, don't they realizes that a)they are on national TV, and b) they look absolutely ridiculous!! Not to mention we are so over Pride on 3! And how lame they got matching tats. Who does that? Retards! As you can see I am a little to into this. Glad you are a fan as well!
Post a Comment