Clay, Serena, Emma, Erica, Ashley, and Justin painting.
So Pre-school has now turned to play day since we have two big sisters coming who are NOT in pre school. Today we did a little painting project, (inspired by Emma, she has gotten the craft paints out twice this week and tried to paint everything). It was fun, quick but fun and then the kids just played outside. They really enjoyed the dog. The Kents don't have a dog and so they loved playing with Jack. (I think they need to get a dog) It turned out to be a fun morning for the kids and moms, I enjoy getting to visit with Becky, so it really is a play day for all of us!
Justin and Clay, Justin is trying really hard to share, (not really)Emmas dragon fly was really cute, then she mixed all of her colors together and painted it with the end product, which of course was BROWN...she called it golden, that makes it sound a little better, I guess.
Friday, May 30, 2008
Play Day
Posted by Countrylivn' at 4:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment