We had a little Sunday activity yesterday. I live for Sundays, it is so nice just to be able to do nothing, and not feel guilty about it. And especially to have Ryan around all day long. Church was good, Emma had a rough time in Sacrament meeting. I think she needs to get more sleep at night, she cried more than all of the other kids put together. But it was still nice, I enjoy getting to go to Relief Society, I haven't had the chance to go very often because of other callings that I have to do, but it has been a nice break for Sundays, and Claire was really good, she is at such a good age right now, she just sits and plays with toys or eats snacks. She is a good baby. She turned 8 months on Saturday, it is going by so fast.
He thought it was funny until the cat started getting heavy and wiggly and started scratching him, then Justin quickly put him down. It was too funny.
Then we cant have a day with out a little bit of work, the horses escaped because someone forgot to shut the gate...(oops that was my job). Our Mare went off to be bread and all of the horses left are pretty young, (therefore WILD) and so Ryan and the kids kind of just herded them down the road back to the pasture. I was the designated driver and just got to follow behind, here are a few, not so good pictures of that.

3 comments:
Nothing like a fluffy tail in the face!!
Sunday's are the best! I love the new background! Good job!
Those pictures are too cute! Justin is quite the little character!
Post a Comment