Monday, May 19, 2008

Hillbilly Deluxe

Here is Justin riding the tractor bike Hillbilly style. Can you say RED NECK! I have tried so hard not to be, I have denied it, hid it, not wanted to admit it, but I'm afraid it is true... We are sooo red neck, and I LOVE IT!!!

5 comments:

Idaho Sutters said...

Love the pictures of Justin.

Summer Freeman said...

Love the roos!!

Mikaela said...

I'm glad you've embraced your inner red-neck! We all have a bit of that in us, I think.

Jane Clark said...

We're all a little red in the neck. I am afraid mine comes out in the mouth in the form of swear words. It's sad but true. I have a friend whose husband grew up on a farm and she refers to swear words as "farmer words" I think that is fitting.

I think your red neck baby is cute, let him be what he is. Besides someday that picture may come in real handy!:)

Kristen said...

This is such a cute picture of Justin. I can totally relate......