Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dentist

Yesterday the girls and I had dentist appointments. It was an OK visit. Next time wont be so OK. Ashley got her 2 cavities filled, but Emma just had her cleaning and we discovered quite a few cavities. Ashley had to have a baby root canal because one of hers was so bad, Emma will have to have one too. The cavities are in between the molars, I should have been flossing them, but I don't, I do now. So I have had to learn the hard way how to properly take care of my kids teeth. There goes the Mom of the Year award I was planning on getting!!

Other than the dentist it was a fun day, the girls got new swimming suits for the summer, I hope to be starting swim lessons in June, and Ashley has field day tomorrow, which involves slip-n-slides and water guns, so she had to have a new suit for that. Anyway here is a couple of pictures of the girls at the dentist, they are much more brave then their mother!!

1 comments:

David and Kira said...

Oh, I cringe when the dentist time comes for the kids. I really feel like a bad mommy if it doesn't go well!! You're lucky that you have kids that sit still. Mine are too much scared. Cameron barely let them count his teeth while they took a peek. What a waste of money!