We have been having such nice weather, I hope it will last!! The kids have been able to play outside and we even went to the park yesterday. It was just about 85 degrees, no warmer, and there was a slight breeze so it kept us from getting to hot. I just love summer time, there is so much to do and it just makes me HAPPY!!
We are all feeling healthier now too, which is the BEST part of it all. Last night we had 5 bodies in our bed. Emma is always having bad dreams, Justin's bed had company sleeping in it (Jared and Jenna (Jared's FIANCE'!!!!!)came for over night). Not that Justin ever sleeps in his own bed anyway.... And Claire has been waking up in the night, my perfect baby, how dare she!! She, like all of the rest of us, has a sore throat and runny nose, I am hoping that is the reason for her being awake. Today she has felt much better though.
Well I hear footsteps upstairs, that must mean my kids have gotten up out of bed or Ryan is home, I really hope it is just Ryan. Happy Summer Days!! 
Claire and the kitties, she loved the cat, who knew, I guess she really hasn't seen a cat before

1 comments:
That looks like so much fun! You know what works for my 6 yr. old who has bad dreams, or used to? PRAYER!! I told Cameron that if he prays to not have any bad dreams, that he won't, because Heavenly Father listens to him. He will usually wake up the next morning so excited that he slept in his bed all night with no bad dreams. I try to make a big deal about it too and tell him I'm so proud of him for sleeping in his own bed. He can't go to sleep with out praying every night now. It's so cute to see the things that they learn from their own experiences!
Post a Comment