Emma gets a hair cut just about as often as Justin, not really, but it seems like it. She can grow hair like no one else, I cant believe how much and how thick it is. But she also has a VERY tender head, she cant handle brushing and fixing at all. So when she gets crying every time I try to do her hair then it is a signal: Time for Emma to get a hair cut. She likes her hair short and so do I, it is much easier to manage. It would be so pretty long because it is so full and nice, but she wouldn't be able to brush it because it hurts too much, so maybe when she gets to be a teenager she will grow it out, we will see. I really wanted Aunt Paige to cut it but they have just moved to Arco and she is busy getting settled and so I did it myself. Which is scary, but It turned out OK. I will have to have Paige fix it a little in the back and maybe make it a little shorter, when she gets the time. Justin also got a hair cut, for some reason the clippers were very ticklish this time so it was the fastest hair cut I have ever given. Here are some befores and afters of Emma:
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Emma's hair cut
Posted by Countrylivn' at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Emma's hair, you did a really good job! I also love your blog colors.
you did a good job. It looks really cute.
I'm super impressed with the hair cut. I couldn't have done that. I have a hard enough time just buzzing my boys.
Okay, I think it looks way good. I was thinking you were just going to trim it straight across till I saw the pictures. You definately have a talent for it!
Post a Comment