Saturday, May 24, 2008

Our Bookworm



Ashley is such a book worm, she literally fell asleep with her nose in a book last night. She had an ear ache the night before last and couldn't sleep, and she slept most of the morning Friday, anyway I finally realized it was too much for her to take and we went to the DR. AGAIN. Two days in a row. Emma and Justin were very worried, they thought we were back for more shots. The nurse told me when I walked in that she wont do any more shots on my kids, she was kidding...I hope. Anyway Ashley's ear was horrible, the DR. was surprised it hadn't ruptured her ear drum. Poor girl. So she is on some antibiotics and is feeling much better today. About 5 minutes before I took these pictures she was running around the house and she told me "I'm not tired because I slept all day to day" and then she totally CRASHED. Poor thing, she was so sick. She was well enough to go to work with Ryan this morning. She has been so excited to go to work with him all summer, she hopes. She wants him to teach her how to drive. We will see about that.

0 comments: