We finally got some pictures at our new temple, I wanted to get some while it was under construction, obviously I waited till the last minute because it looks almost done. It is turning out so nice. I cant wait to be able to attend there. The kids were excited, but not as excited as they were to use the port-a-pottys. They all had to go really bad, Emma spent most of the time at the temple in the bathroom, hence the reason she is only in one picture. It is so hard to plan your trips around where the next bathroom is, one of the many joys of having children!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
The temple is beatuiful. When we drove past Twin Falls, that was one of the first things we could see from the interstate. What a great blessing for you guys to have one so near. It's HUGE too.
Also, on a totally different note....love Justin's t-shirt! McKay would fight for that t-shirt! lol
Post a Comment