I wrapped Claire up and put her on the lawn while we worked, she looked so cute all bundled up and warm:
It wasn't 2 minutes later, I looked over to check on her and this is what I saw:
That mama kitty was sitting right on top of her, Claire liked it at first, but then she started squishing her tummy so I kicked her off. Needless to say she spent the rest of the clean up time like this:

4 comments:
It is always nice to have help on the yard. I always try to be doing something when Doug gets home from work so he helps. Looks good, the cat on Claire is to cute.
I'm impressed that you're outside working. I'm to lazy to go outside. I should hire your crew or something...I love the picture of the cat sitting on Claire, I can totally imagine one of our animals doing that also.
I'm so glad that Claire is mellow and takes things! That is hilarious about the cat. I have some that would do the same darn thing, oh wait, THEY DO, but not to McKay, to ME!
Sounds like you guys are staying busy in the yard. I really should get out and get mine looking nice. I swear it never happens. UGH!
Mijken your kids are so cute, Your baby sounds like a sweet heart it is fun reading about you guys, you are still quite the farmers:) That is so awesome.
I love the blanket you had on your baby did you make it, that is so cute.
Post a Comment