Yesterday I had a fun girls day. It was my good friend Kristen's birthday so we went out for lunch and shopping. The best part was it was kid free!! Well we had Claire, but no other ones to chase around. It was nice. We just ran around in the morning and then went to Johnny Carinos for lunch and then we hit the MALL. That never happens. I wore new shoes and my feet got sore from all the walking around, I guess I'm not cut out for the mall anymore!
Happy birthday to Kristen!! She and I have only been friends for maybe the past 3 years and we wonder why it took so long to become friends. She is the kindest person and would do anything for me. She has helped me clean my house after having babies and watches my kids for me quite regularly. She is such a good mom and a good wife to her husband. She has good kids, and that was one of the things I admired about her most was how well behaved her boys are. I hope you had a happy day! Love you!!
After we got back I had to mow the lawn, that is my thing, to mow. I don't know why, it must be the farm girl in me, but I don't let Ryan mow (not that he has ever offered) he has mowed once, but he cuts corners and I don't like that. I am so glad it is so nice and green finally!! It was a long day, I got to bed early I was so tired I couldn't stay awake, but the kids were tired too, I think babysitters wear them out, which is nice!
Friday, May 30, 2008
Girls day
Posted by Countrylivn' at 9:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That sounds fun, lets do that when I come in June.
Thanks again for lunch and the shopping trip. We need to do it more often. Thanks for being such a great friend!
Post a Comment