I WILL get caught up on my blogging, soon, real soon, I hope! We Celebrated Outlaw Days with the rest of our little town the day after we got home from our trip. It was fun like always, but I forgot my camera the entire day. SO- no pictures of the parade, or of Ryan winning the rescue race AND the hide race. It was a great day, the weather was P-E-R-F-E-C-T! First time EVER, it wasn't poring rain or BLAZING hot. We loved it! Justin has been roping us all ever since though. I caught him trying to rope the cat, the cat just tolerates him, poor thing-
Now he is tired of it and trying to get away, Justin is relentless. Finally the kitty ran and hid!We were waiting for Ryan and were sitting in the pickup when a family of skunks came out in the road. There was a Mom, and Dad, and 5 babies. She was moving them somewhere, she didn't quite know, I think we had somehow foiled her plans. They were cute little buggers.
Bella went right after them and got a mouthful of skunk spray. She was wiping her tongue on the grass trying to get some relief. Ryan threw her in the pond immediately, which really helped. He tolerated her smell the rest of the day in the pickup and swather. Speaking of the swather I got my first "turn" of the year on Saturday, the kids were NOT good, it was NOT fun, which was sad, because I do enjoy swathing a little, but not when kids arent happy, maybe next time....
Monday, June 21, 2010
Summer Shots
Posted by Countrylivn' at 3:06 PM
Labels: Cody, Family Summer, farm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment