Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Ryans 33rd!

We celebrated Ryan's birthday during the Sister Reunion. It was also Trish and Bret's birthdays too, and Kiley's was two days later on the fourth! Busy June!

{front Ryder, Justin, Kache, Claire, Ryan, Brek, Emma, Wyatt, Bode, Ren; back Dallie, Kiley, Mom, Erica, Ashley, Tricia, Weston, Kristin, Mijken}


Ryan got to have the party though and I think was the only one to get a present or blow out the candles, lucky guy! He had plenty of help though from all of the kids!
Justin and Ryan both got a cap gun. This is Justin's first "gun" ever. I think I may have been a bit premature on this one. He still has a lot to learn about guns. I should have planned better too because we had about 8 little boys and only 2 guns, what was I thinking??? Needless to say he hasn't played with the guns since everyone left, it may be a while still!

0 comments: