We got to Greybull, Wyoming late Saturday night, it was Weston's 8th birthday Sunday and his baptism was scheduled that afternoon. It was a nice day, he is growing up so fast, and such a fun friend to our girls. He is by far one of the most popular cousins! I got to help by leading the music, it was a good thing I wasn't the one giving the talk. Half way through Kiley's talk Claire started picking her nose, which started to bleed profusely. She was facing forward so I didn't see it until she turned around and it was all down her dress, and then mine. Oh Claire Bear!
The boys stayed in their Sunday clothes all day because the baptism was a couple hours after church. This didn't stop them from playing like normal though! They had a great time, especially when Justin wasn't beating them up or hogging all of the toys.....
Monday, June 7, 2010
Day 2 Sunday, Westons Baptism
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment