Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Just A Little Of Our Day

I cant post everything from our busy day today, but just to give you an idea of what we got done, We (yes Ryan and I) were up at 6:00 AM this morning, shocking, I know! Jason was of course already long gone, but he did come back to get Ryan and to have breakfast. We started with a BIG yummy breakfast, then the men went out to check more cows, we had a tornado type storm last night, it was really scary/crazy weather, I was REALLY glad we didn't see any tornadoes. Kiley and I have had a full day we cooked roast, baked beans, washed and wrapped potatoes, dishes, baked pies, pasta salads, lunch, dishes, mowed lawns, did laundry, baked cookies, dinner, and more dishes! It was a nice busy day. The weather cleared up and it was really a nice afternoon for playing. We are excited for the branding tomorrow. We are planning on 30-50 cowboys. It has been a great time. Ryan is enjoying himself too, it is fun to not have to be the boss! I don't know how well he can be bossed though. He and Jason seem to be having a great time! They were kind enough to bring home a turtle for the kids to see. We are having a great time, not ready to go back to OUR real life yet!!

2 comments:

Summer Freeman said...

wish I wasn't at my real life. I've driven to Connell I think at least 3 times already and have 2 more times to go.

marciekoch said...

Mijken - if you ever want a table runner pattern, just let me know - I'd be glad to send patterns to you!