Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Primary Activiy Day

We had a Primary Activity Day about following the Prophet. We had four stations set up learning about four different Prophets. The kids had a great time, so did I actually. I was a little sad because I planned this the same time as the annual Farm Credit BBQ. We LOVE going down to the Snake River and picnicking with everyone. We were sad to miss it this year, BUT we had a great time at the church too. It is funny how everything lands on the same day sometimes..... We also had to come straight from swim lessons so we were all wet and cold, and funny looking! We had almost the exact amount of kids we planned on and so it all went really well. We have lots of great parents, A LOT! Jaci leaned over to me twice and said, "Aunt Mijken, this is a really, really fun activity day!" I think we succeeded! Justin making his "Title of Liberty"

Claire eating the marshmallows she was supposed to be slinging at Goliath.
Most of the kids who were there.

1 comments:

The Davis Diaries said...

Mijken!This activity sounds so cute! What prophets and activities did you do? I am always looking for great ideas!! Your pony story was totally funny! Don't you still feel young like your kids sometimes? I know I do! And someday, I am sure you will get a pony!