Justin is VERY motivated to get his sandbox done. He has been wanting one for at least a year. Ryan finally spared one guy for us to dig on Justin's sandbox. Justin helped every bit. It was a little chilly, but that didn't stop Justin. He was so excited. He would shovel with his shovel and fill his dump truck while the other guy filled the wheelbarrow. Justin would watch and when he put his shovel down, so would Just and they would roll aross the lawn, Justin was the shadow!
I was worried about him, I would have pooped out after a load or two, but he didn't. He stayed right with it. We still don't have any boards or sand, but the hole is done, now should be the easy part I would think???
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Justin Working
Posted by Countrylivn' at 6:56 PM
Labels: Justin Lawn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Wish you could have taken some of our sand home with you.
Post a Comment