For Christmas my MIL got me {and all of her Daughter in laws} a gift certificate to a little bead shop in Paul. Ryan and I ran in one night when we were on a date, I didn't even look around, I just bought a watch they already had made and left. They practically BEGGED me to stay and make my own, I didn't think I would really care for such a thing, besides Ryan was with me and we were late for our movie. SO a couple of my SIL's had not used their gift certificates yet and wanted to do a girls trip. I can NEVER say no to a girls day, so we ran down again. I let Ashley and Emma come too and we had a BALL! It was SO MUCH FUN!! Two sisters run it, its called Starr Country Sisters. They just have a couple of tables set up to make bracelets on in their cutesied up garage with tables and tables of beads all over to choose from. We made 8 bracelets, the girls made 3 each
we made one for Claire and I bought one more too.
The best part was I only spent $17 on it all, the prices were really reasonable! We had such a great time, it was hard to leave! I feel sad that I didn't take my sisters when they were all here. It was so much fun, maybe next time!
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Best Little Bead Shop
Posted by Countrylivn' at 5:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment