Ashley and Emma hosted a coloring contest, they were both also the judges. I loved to see how they "scored" every one. It wasn't too hard to score Justin, they agreed on that, he got 3rd place.
Claire was next in 2nd place{please remind yourself that it is finally summer and we are playing outside like crazy, I didn't take any of them out into public looking this way, they are yucky filthy and having fun!}
Can you sense that a fight will be coming next.....
Ashley of course scored herself in 1st place, Emma not to be out done scores herself in this place:

2 comments:
sounds like a fun contest, something my kids would never come up with.
I wondered if your girls' hair is always done. I try to do Dallie's hair everyday, but by the afternoon (when I'm usually taking pictures) it has been pulled out or messed up so she always looks skraggly.
Post a Comment