We have been to Yellowstone now two years in a row, I have to say that this year was much more fun since I wasn't doing it alone! We somehow convinced Ryan to leave his farm and go on a week-long trip with us. It was such a great time, I think by far one of our favorite family vacations, we only really have two to choose from, but still, it was awesome! After the sister reunion we drove to Erica's in Wyoming for Weston's Baptism. The short cut, which really isn't short takes us through Yellowstone.
We had a great time with cousins and were just a little disappointed in Old Faithful, it wasn't as big as some thought it ought to be.
We saw lots of wild life, the kids kept tally in the back. We saw lots of buffalo, elk, coyotes, birds of all kinds, and even a Grizzly and her cub.
I love that drive because it keeps the kids entertained the entire ride!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Yellowstone 2010
Posted by Countrylivn' at 3:13 PM
Labels: cousins, family vacation, kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment