We rented the PTO's bouncy slide a couple days ago. As if swimming lessons wasn't enough, there was a big group of friends at the park playing on the other slide and I made the mistake of driving by and not stopping. I had guys waiting for lunch and it was already 2:00 in the afternoon. Justin would not give it up about the slide so I called Jolene and asked if we could use it. Thankfully she said yes! The weather didn't stay warm very long though, Justin and Jaci were diehards though and just kept going down, down, down. No one else was as tough.
This was a "staged" picture, and the water was already turned off, the only time Ash went down!
They had a great time. We were hopeing to have Kache, Ryder, and Dallie too, but they had car troubles and didn't make it to our house until 1:00 in the morning. Maybe on the way back home they can play?! Fun cousins, fun summer days!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Slip n Slide!
Claire's favorite accessory lately!
This kid is SO FUN! He is at a really fun age!
Posted by Countrylivn' at 8:51 PM
Labels: cousins, summer kids, yard
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We sure missed you at the park
Bode had the goggle accessory for a summer and even had to wear them to church!!
I love Claire in the goggles, too hilarious! It's so fun to see more of their personalities as they grow up! :)
Post a Comment