Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 7 HOURS in The Car

We spent a lot of time in the car this trip, the kids did really well, but, not all that great, we were all ready to get out when we finally got home. We drove the rest of the way across Wyoming which was pretty un-eventful. We did get into snow going over Towgote pass and Jackson Pass. We saw lots of wild life, almost hit two deer, some were a little closer then we would have liked. There was a traffic jam of buffalo in Jackson. A herd was crossing the street which took quite a while, but was fun to see. We had a FANTASTIC trip. For sure one of our best ever. We didn't want to come home, but were glad to not be driving anymore. Thanks to all of our family for letting us stay and play with you, we cant wait to do it again!

1 comments:

Mikaela said...

That sounds like such a fun trip! How AWESOME that you actually got Ryan to come. I'm sure that makes a HUGE difference!!!

I don't know how people live in the country like that, though. I think I've become a city girl. lol