Claire Bear and I have just been having a lot of time together it seems. She is quite entertaining! She has been really wanting a dream catcher to catch her bad dreams. (Grandma Violet got one for Justin and Claire likes it) Anyway Grandma Violet sent another one over. Claire was so excited! She put it right up and it worked really good until about the third night. I heard a jingle and then got whapped with a dream catcher. She said, “this thing doesn’t work!!!” She was so mad! It was too funny!
In all of our painting, sewing, and Little Mermaid watching, we found a shelf out in the stash for Claire’s pictures. It just needed a fresh coat of paint. We also found a frame for her picture of Christ. She was excited to show the kids when they got home from school.
Jaci rode the bus over one day. I had to make the girls stand back to back because I could tell they were getting really close to the same size. They are exactly the same! Twin cousins!
Jaci said she knew who was taller out of her and Justin. What a smart girl!
Darling picture of her, silly boy picture! Fun cousin friends!

1 comments:
Funny Claire. What bad dreams does she have? Ryder has the nmight terrors on and off. It's miserable. It takes him 10 minutes to wake up and get under control.
Post a Comment