The grass is growing faster than I want it too, well not really, I am ready for summer and green grass! Ryan put ME in charge of changing the oil (a year ago Dad did it for me when they were here when Rett was born). I got an oil filter and changed the oil all by myself. It really was not a big deal. I read the owners manual and found out I need to do a lot more maintenance on my green machine if I want it to run forever. ANYWAY, it started up on the first try, when does that EVER happen…. NEVER! But it did this time, I went to mow with my big helper and the blade wouldn’t go. I knew it was all going to well. Luckily Ryan pulled in the yard at this very time and fixed it right up for me. (Now that is even more rare then the lawnmower starting on the first try!!) We got the lawn mostly all mowed during Rett’s nap. I have to leave the rest for Ash and Justin to help me on, they have been begging to mow! OH, the best part, we found two lost Easter eggs! How funny!
Friday, April 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Love it! Also, is that one of those cups we saw at Target when you were here? Too funny. I still haven't gotten one yet, but I WILL before summer, as I see my summer being spent outside.
Post a Comment