Monday, April 2, 2012

Sunday Shots: General Conference

I love General Conference!  It is one of my favorite times of the year!  This year the kids set up a tent and it worked really well actually, until little brother got in and destroyed everything!

103_2377103_2378

He is doing “so big” now!

 

103_2379

Justin had his entire conference pack completed by Saturday afternoon so I printed him 14 new pages to share with Claire.  He did ALL of them too.  He is so studious!  Even the girls didn’t do all of their pages.

103_2380103_2381

We very rarely finish a Sunday evening without a show, or play, or something downstairs.  Tonight it was Claire’s Café.  Justin made the sign:

103_2384

Claire’s Kafay at 7:30  Pay 50 sins   I told him he wrote 50 sins, he about died!  He is quite the writer, he writes everything just like it sounds!

103_2387

The tent moved down stairs for the Café, Claire is reading her menu.  Ryan had to run out at the last minute to feed cows and took Emma to drive for him.  Emma gets mad because we ALWAYS do something fun when she is gone.  Poor kid!  It was a perfect Sunday, I love our Sundays!

1 comments:

Jami said...

So Fun! I love that Justin wrote pay 50 "sins"....haha...so cute!