Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Eggs

Rett loved the plastic eggs, he played and played in them.

103_2452

Even Claire had to admit she looks BIG in this picture!  Why are they growing up so fast!?

103_2453

 

After School, after homework, after piano, after daily jobs, egg dyeing session.  I have not dyed eggs for a few years, thanks to Sara, she takes on the mess so I don’t have to, but this year there was no getting out of it!  I just don’t like the dyed hands, the spilled dye, etc., etc.  Ash and Emma had to take colored eggs to school so we HAD to do it!

103_2454103_2456

103_2457

That is REAL tongue action, not staged or anything!  Poor girl!

103_2458

Justin had “Shrek” hands by the time we were done, and it lasted for days, so annoying!

103_2459

Ash looking cute!

103_2467

All the kids and the eggs… now it wasn’t really THAT bad!

0 comments: